About the job
Cikisi is an innovative IT startup.ince mid-2017 it has been developing and marketing a SaaS solution revolutionising the way large companies strategically leverage information from the web.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build, develop and maintain an important pipeline of companies in the European market (mainly BENELUX, GERMANY, UK);
- Activate your network and relationships or prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop and close new business;
- Identifying and converting opportunities into sales;
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned;
- Manage the whole sales process, from identification of a new opportunity through proposal negotiation of price and contract terms;
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representative and Customer Success Team to ensure a successful sales lifecycle and achieve sales targets;
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level.
Our ideal candidate will have an existing network within Corporates and mid-cap (C-level) and will understand key AI principles, have strong skills in Sales and interest in the SaaS model.
- Proven track record (5+ years) within business development or sales;
- Successful experience in B2B SaaS Software is a plus;
- You are proactive and like to think in solutions for a potential customer;
- You have a networking mindset, self-motivation, and a high level of energy;
- You are commercially oriented and know precisely where commercial opportunities lie;
- You are an active listener with strong emotional intelligence;
- You are ambitious, bursting with energy and have a good dose of passion for our industry;
- You are a digital enthusiast with an innovative mindset;
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level;
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English;
- Knowledge of Dutch or German is a big plus;
- You have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- A salary that matches your work experience(s); supplemented with additional benefits;
- A committed, versatile and open team in an agile organisation;
- Location : Charleroi with flexible working arrangements
- Travel opportunities within/outside Benelux